New Look, New Name, Same Blog!

...formally known as Bizzy Bee Creations...and then Bucket of Cherries...now Sweet Stamps. Hopefully this name will stick!

Nov 10, 2010

Wish I Would Have Thought Of This Years Ago!!!

My daughter has a ton of bows, clips, barrettes, hairbands...etc. We keep them in a cute little box...all mixed up. If she had pink on...we had to search for a matching clip. Not something I enjoyed doing at 7:00 in the morning before school. So...today I made it my priority to organize her collection. I separated by color and bagged them up in gallon size Ziplocs. Then I punched a hole in the top of the bag and hung it on a hanger with a 1" book ring. Aww...so much better! Now when we need pink...I know right where to find it!
Wish I would have thought about this when she was 2!

No comments: