New Look, New Name, Same Blog!

...formally known as Bizzy Bee Creations...and then Bucket of Cherries...now Sweet Stamps. Hopefully this name will stick!

Nov 10, 2010

My Craft Space

I finally finished cleaning, organizing, purging and tiding up my craft area.
It feels sooo good!! There is a place for almost everything!  
In case you don't know...my craft space is in our master bedroom!
Our room is slowly becoming smaller as I keep adding stuff to my corner.
My husband jokingly asked if I wanted him to hang shelves on all the walls...don't tempt me mister! :)
Luckily for me....he is very understanding and supportive of my craft addiction!
Here are a few pictures of the "after"...hopefully it can stay like this for at least a....week!!


This corner is new! I added a shelf on the wall
and a bookshelf next to my table.
My trash is now in the basket on the bottom shelf...
hidden and out of the way!

No comments: