New Look, New Name, Same Blog!

...formally known as Bizzy Bee Creations...and then Bucket of Cherries...now Sweet Stamps. Hopefully this name will stick!

Nov 10, 2010

Memory Game

While browsing some of my favorite blogs I came across a tutorial
to make a memory game using fabric.
Check out
Inchmark for another tutorial.
I cut a piece of 12x12 white card stock into 3x6 rectangles.
You should get 8 per page which will give you four matching pairs
.
Next, I scored each card at the 3" mark.
If you don't have one of Martha Stewart's
bone folders...get one!! You will love it!

I chose to use a wavy square punch to cut out my shapes.
Cut out two scrap fabric squares. Make sure they look
alike as far as pattern and colors.
You can use any adhesive you want.
I used a glue stick and it worked well.
Glue the piece of fabric onto one side of the card.


Then apply glue to the whole thing and
press the two sides together.


and...you are done!

No comments: