New Look, New Name, Same Blog!

...formally known as Bizzy Bee Creations...and then Bucket of Cherries...now Sweet Stamps. Hopefully this name will stick!

Apr 13, 2010

Flying In….

On the side, I like to dabble with making invitations.
Most of them are done by digital scrapbooking but some
of them are handmade by me!

A friend from MOPS is celebrating her son’s 2nd birthday
in Texas, their old stomping grounds. They now live here in
SoCal but will be visiting friends and family when Reid turns 2!

The theme is airplanes! Here are the invites

IMG_1704

…and the cupcake toppers (minus the toothpicks attached to the back…
not so sure if the airlines would “okay” that!)

IMG_1705

…all wrapped up and ready to go!

IMG_1709

Happy Birthday Reid!

If you are interested in invitations and have questions about
themes and prices…email me! Tell me that you are a fellow
blogger and I will throw in matching address labels!!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

These are super cute! I'm super excited to win the giveaway! Who said #13 was unlucky?!! Thanks!!!