New Look, New Name, Same Blog!

...formally known as Bizzy Bee Creations...and then Bucket of Cherries...now Sweet Stamps. Hopefully this name will stick!

Apr 11, 2012

Mini Cards

These are fun cards to make for gifts or if you need a little note for someone.
When I make a card, I do a sample first and then I cut out and stamp between 5-10 of
everything to make that card.  Once it is all prepped (which usually takes the longest),
I can start assembling and before I know it…I have 5-10 cards to add to my card box.
If I don’t finish all the cards that I have supplies for, I bag it up for another time.
I also take a picture of my finished project just in case.

IMG_3575

Lots of fun Stampin’ Up products used in this card…
Mixed Bunch stamp set, Blossom punch, Modern Label punch,
Large Pearl Basic Jewels, Basic Black and Whisper White.

Happy Stamping!

No comments: