New Look, New Name, Same Blog!

...formally known as Bizzy Bee Creations...and then Bucket of Cherries...now Sweet Stamps. Hopefully this name will stick!

Nov 10, 2010

Yee-Haw

Bakerella, one of my fav places to visit,
had a recipe for Cowboy Cookies.
I was in the middle of planning our
MOPS craft night when I found these.
I knew they would be perfect for our
moms to make for themselves or
to give as gifts.
Layer all the ingredients and tie it
up with a piece of material and string.
There you have it...it is that simple!
There are three extra ingredients you will have to
add when you make these..
one egg, butter and vanilla
It will look like this when it is all mixed up


YUMMY!!
Not only do these look good in the jar
but they are soooo good!!!
I cannot wait to make more of these
with my kiddos. Great gifts for the teachers,
neighbors....

No comments: