New Look, New Name, Same Blog!

...formally known as Bizzy Bee Creations...and then Bucket of Cherries...now Sweet Stamps. Hopefully this name will stick!

Nov 10, 2010

Sweet!

Here is another fun MOPS craft. Our theme for the year is "The Sweet Life" (yes fellow MOPS moms...we chose a different theme). When I saw this craft I not only thought it was CUTE but perfect to go along with our Sweet Life theme!

I found the pot holders at Ikea...one of my favorite stores! They come in a 2 pack for 99 cents. I chose a bunch of material with fun shapes and designs and lots of Heat n Bond iron on adhesive. I then had the cupcake shapes cut out by a Stampin Up! demonstrator. She used the
Big Shot Die-Cut Machine. You could also cut out your own shapes by hand or use another cutting machine. Be sure to add the iron on adhesive before you cut out your shape.

No comments: