New Look, New Name, Same Blog!

...formally known as Bizzy Bee Creations...and then Bucket of Cherries...now Sweet Stamps. Hopefully this name will stick!

Nov 10, 2010

Korkers & More

I love to add korker ribbon to my bows...
it looks so cute and it is pretty easy to do.

Wrap your ribbon around a dowel and secure each
end with a wooden clothespin.
Spray with water or fabric stiffener/starch.
Of the two...the fabric stiffener/starch works best!

Cover oven rack with foil and
bake at 275 degrees for 10-15 minutes


Gently slide ribbon off of dowel.

Add to any bow or clip.

A few tips for making the korker ribbon...
*the tighter you roll the ribbon on the dowel,
the tighter your curl will be.
*if your curls are too loose, put them back in the oven
*I like to spray the ribbon with fabric stiffener/starch
after I bake it as well as before.


A few other things I am working on...
ponytail bands


Clips of different sorts

Look how cute this is!
I need to make a few adjustments on it and I want
to try it out in Kelly (or Jake's) hair
to see what it really looks like!!

No comments: