New Look, New Name, Same Blog!

...formally known as Bizzy Bee Creations...and then Bucket of Cherries...now Sweet Stamps. Hopefully this name will stick!

Nov 11, 2010

Book Bag Tags

For Kelly's school backpack the teachers requested
that it be labeled with their name.
I thought about using a sharpie but
decided I wanted to find something that was not so permanent.
I found a great idea from Controlling My Chaos.
Fun book bag tags using badge holders.
I found the badge holders and book rings
at Wal-Mart for less than $3.00

I used double sided scrapbook paper



The measurements I used for the
background paper were
3 6/8" x 2 6/8"
The smaller paper on top (for her name)
I just cut smaller than the first one


I am a fan of foam layering tape which

gives your project a 3-D look.
I used this tape to adhere the name paper
to the background paper


Add ribbon and you are done!

I made one for Kelly's backpack, one for her
lunchbox and one for Jake's diaper bag!



No comments: