New Look, New Name, Same Blog!

...formally known as Bizzy Bee Creations...and then Bucket of Cherries...now Sweet Stamps. Hopefully this name will stick!

Apr 25, 2010

Weekly Surprise

Once a week (at least) I clean under our couch, entertainment center
and any other piece of furniture that is not flat on the ground.  It has become
a family event…the kids get sooo excited when I tell them that we are going
to clean the floors.  Why?  Because of this…

IMG_1848

The treasures we find!!  Wow! 

Not pictured…the dust, millions of cheerios, pieces of paper,
crumbs and other little things. 

Oh what fun it is to clean the floors…now if I could get them excited about
cleaning other things!!

2 comments:

Valerie @ Inner Child Fun said...

That is soooooo funny!!!

and it reminds me I need to do this soon too. :-)

Megan said...

All I find is dog fur and occasionally a tennis ball that the dog misplaced!