New Look, New Name, Same Blog!

...formally known as Bizzy Bee Creations...and then Bucket of Cherries...now Sweet Stamps. Hopefully this name will stick!

Apr 3, 2010

Empty Crate

For my husbands birthday we went to Las Vegas.
While we were there, we stopped at a few antique shops.
I came home with some fun finds!
One booth had wine crates. They were marked $5 each
and everything was 60% off. What a deal. I knew I wanted
them but was not sure exactly what for.
The first one I made into a little shelf for our living room.
IMG_1386 IMG_1387 IMG_1388

IMG_1389

After I painted it, I used a sand block to distress the sides and since I had
the black paint out, I painted a few blocks.
IMG_1391

Here is the finished shelf and two photo blocks
IMG_1396

IMG_1393 IMG_1397

Now…what should I do with the other two???? Any ideas?

No comments: