New Look, New Name, Same Blog!

...formally known as Bizzy Bee Creations...and then Bucket of Cherries...now Sweet Stamps. Hopefully this name will stick!

Mar 19, 2010

Change is Good!

Welcome to my New Blog…Bucket of Cherries!

If you are coming from my former blog…bizzy Bee Creations, thank you for checking out Part Two of my blog world!  I am not usually one for change…I like to keep things the same (ask the Mr…he will tell you!!)  But…I was confusing myself with all the different Bizzy Bee spellings for my blog, Etsy site and g-Mail account.  Now…all 3 are the same!!  Bucket of Cherries…so easy to remember!! 

I am keeping the bizzy bee blog and will occasionally add things to it…mostly other blogs that I want to stalk follow (haha!) 

Check back soon for a fun blog kick0off giveaway!! 

hugs! 

1 comment:

Kellie said...

Looking forward to more of your wonderful ideas!